You've outgrown your career, relationship, or lifestyle.
You're ready for something new.
Take the leap!
- a chronic goal-setter and to-do list maker
- always the one who goes the extra mile in your work
- feeling underwhelmed, undervalued, or bleh about your career
- craving relationships that light you up and help you grow
- constantly looking to maximize each minute of the day
- noticing that your brain is always going a million miles an hour
- consistently questioning yourself and your success
- wishing for less stress and more flow in your life
What people are saying:
Here's How We Can Work Together:
30 Minute Exploration Call
Not sure where to start or have questions about my offerings? Apply for a free Exploration Call. We'll get to know each other, talk about your goals, and strategize next steps.
45 Minute Accelerator
The Ground to Grow Accelerator will help you gain radical clarity, remove blocks, and create action steps in one area of your life.
"Working with Sheila is a gift that brings clarity, peace, and confidence. I was teetering on a big career decision and decided to work with Sheila to chart the path forward. She helped me to understand what was truly important to me, and to design my ideal life as an entrepreneur, mom, wife, friend, and lifelong learner! One of the amazing results of working with Sheila is a business I've been waiting my entire career to launch - collective-coaching.com. So grateful for her services. She changed my life"
"Working with Sheila has been nothing short of amazing! When we first started working together I was in a relationship that was far from healthy. My sanity and physical well-being were at risk. With her help, I was able to too root back into my authentic self, gain confidence and lead with my heart to leave that situation. That leap led me to move into a trailer, build my business, put my health above all else, and live a life that allows me to truly express myself. I do not remember the last time I was able to live in such a state of ease like I am right now. Without the work I have done with her the past few months I would still be stuck in a loop of fear, self doubt and crippling anxiety. "