You've outgrown your career, relationship, or lifestyle.
You're ready for something new.
Take the leap!
- a chronic goal-setter and to-do list maker
- always the one who goes the extra mile in your work
- feeling underwhelmed, undervalued, or bleh about your career
- craving relationships that light you up and help you grow
- constantly looking to maximize each minute of the day
- noticing that your brain is always going a million miles an hour
- consistently questioning yourself and your success
- wishing for less stress and more flow in your life
What people are saying:
"Working with Sheila has been nothing short of amazing! When we first started working together I was in a relationship that was far from healthy. My sanity and physical well-being were at risk. With her help, I was able to too root back into my authentic self, gain confidence and lead with my heart to leave that situation. That leap led me to move into a trailer, build my business, put my health above all else, and live a life that allows me to truly express myself. I do not remember the last time I was able to live in such a state of ease like I am right now. Without the work I have done with her the past few months I would still be stuck in a loop of fear, self doubt and crippling anxiety. "
Here's How We Can Work Together:
30 Minute Exploration Call
Not sure where to start or have questions about my offerings? Apply for a free Exploration Call. We'll get to know each other, talk about your goals, and strategize next steps.
45 Minute Accelerator
The Ground to Grow Accelerator will help you gain radical clarity, remove blocks, and create action steps in one area of your life.
"I connected with Sheila at the beginning of my career pivot. I had been consulting for the past two years and was ready to make a change, but I wasn't sure how to move forward. Sheila guided me through a four-week meditation on what my next move might look like, including identifying core values and exploring how I could move forward deliberately and with confidence. I left our work together with a clearer picture of the kind of organization I'd like to contribute to, work-wise, and a more grounded sense of self and purpose."