Root To Rise: Transformational Coaching Program
Root into your power
Rise into the most badass version of you
You know you're made for more & I'm going to help you make it happen
Are you a high-achiever that consistently hustles, builds connections, and accomplishes goals but you still feel like something is missing? Do you daydream about taking bigger risks, racing toward new heights, while feeling totally in flow and balanced?
Are you wondering: “Is that even possible for me?”
Welcome. You're in just the right place.
Through your journey thus far, there’s been a little something missing — that something that will help you pause, deeply connect, and set intentional goals toward your next adventure. That’s where I come in.
Why? Because for you it’s easy to make lists, check off action items, and let your busy brain lead the way. That’s your jam! When it comes to slowing down and doing the inner work, you’d rather be productive and perfect each piece of yourself.
I created the Root to Rise program because I know that you are ready for real change, which can only come with sure-fire strategy and dedicated effort. Just like in a yoga sequence, each session will build upon the previous — you will root down to establish a solid base of values & intentions, and rise up to make big waves in your career, relationships, and lifestyle.
Root to Rise will enable you to:
- Root into your power of being present. You may take your first deep breath in a while during our work together. We’ll dive into what helps to stay rooted and mindful amidst the obligations and activities of your fast-paced life.
- Step into the driver’s seat of your life. Clarify your values, goals, and obstacles so you can make big, intentional changes.
- Holistically care for your well-being. We’re talkin’ less stress, more flow. Nourish your inner fire, introduce healthy habits, and let go of things that are inhibiting your growth.
- Realign with what makes you, you. Feel more yourself and show up more authentically, courageously, and radiantly in your relationships, career, and daily life.
- Level up your mindset. Are you desiring financial wealth, a new home, more joy, deeper self trust? Nothing is off limits when we work together to cultivate an abundance mindset.
- Take courageous action. Launch a business, negotiate a raise, strategize next steps, go on dates, write a book - all of this is possible for you.
- Rise into the most badass version of you. Bringing your A game to each adventure you tackle... but in a cool and confident way.
"Working with Sheila has been nothing short of amazing! The breakthroughs I have had in the past few months have been life changing. She has an amazing talent for looking at the big picture and is one of the few people I’ve ever met who is able to follow my scattermindedness, reflect on the important information and guide me back with powerful questioning. That, teamed with her ability to take you out of your mind and into your body to feel through the question is always an extraordinarily powerful experience. Not only has every session been absolutely amazing but Sheila helped me unearth the confidence I needed to take the biggest leap of my life. She allowed me to root back into my authentic self and lead with my heart. Without the work I have done with her the past few months I would still be stuck in a loop of fear, self doubt and would not be chasing my dreams. I am beyond grateful for the work I have done and the growth I’ve experienced in the short time I have worked with her."
What To Expect:
- Step One: Apply for a call with me to enroll in the program 🍾.
- Step Two: Receive your welcome packet, including the intensive Self-Discovery Assessment.
- Step Three: We begin the work!
The Root to Rise Program will give you the tools and support you need to radiate confidence, align with an inspiring lifestyle and career, eliminate daily stress patterns, and take courageous action toward the future you deserve.
When you enroll in the program, you will gain access to on-demand support from me and the BLOSSOM resource pack, which is chock-full of practices and journaling prompts.
The benefit of working with me 1:1 is that YOU get to be in the driver’s seat, bringing to the table what feels most vital to explore and strategize. Be it taming the inner critic, designing your killer career plan, improving your money mindset, or spending half the session on a guided meditation -- BLOSSOM sessions offer the ultimate time to learn and grow in the way you need most!
- A Certified Coach and unwavering supporter who is not afraid to push you outside of your comfort zone, is passionate about your growth, and will cheer for you every single step of the way. That’s me 👋
- Self-Discovery Assessment + Deep Dive: When is the last time you took 90 minutes to take inventory of your life and set specific goals for yourself in areas like career, wellbeing, and enjoyment? You may not have done this before but guess what - you deserve it! In your first BLOSSOM session we take a dive into your Self Discovery Assessment. This session alone will provide you with “ah-ha”s and action steps to start moving the needle in your life.
- 3 BLOSSOM Sessions Each Month: To support you in stepping purposefully into an aligned and inspiring future, we’ll meet three times each month and make sure you’re always pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and into the zone of courageous change and aligned living.
- BLOSSOM Resources: Strategic journaling prompts to unearth your purpose, behaviors, and desired life path.
- Text, Voice & Email Support: Unlimited access to me via email and texting, for support on action items, reflections, and strategy between sessions.
- An invitation: to continue on with me following the initial four or six month commitment.
Note: I treat my clients like absolute queens 👑 and to deliver this high-quality experience, I cap the number of 1:1 clients I take on. You can rest assured that during the time we work together, I will be 100% there for all your questions and celebration moments!
Why Work With Me?
I am a Whole Person Certified & ICF Associate Certified Coach who has helped dozens of ambitious women to create more success, flow, and change in their lives. I blend my professional coach training, yoga background, killer focus to bring you into a space that you can feel grounded, safe, and totally resourced to step into the career, relationships, and life you deserve.
This isn’t just a process I facilitate: this is personal, as I struggled for years feeling that life wasn’t exactly how I wanted it to be, but when it came to making a shift, I didn’t know where to start.
It wasn’t until my mom passed that I set myself free. Inspired by her radiant energy, I started digging deeper into discovering who “Sheila” really was, what she truly wanted, and what I needed to do to make it happen. My world exploded with opportunity.
My mission is to ensure that you don’t waste one more day wondering what’s next, how you’ll get there, or if you deserve it. Your time is now 🚀!
Here’s how much I believe in us …
I offer a money-back guarantee! If after our initial Self-Discovery Deep Dive, if you are totally not vibing with the energy, I’ll cancel your spot and return your investment.
Ok — enough chit chat — jump into action & apply below!
Still feeling unsure?
"I connected with Sheila at the beginning of my career pivot. I had been consulting for the past two years and was ready to make a change, but I wasn't sure how to move forward. Sheila guided me through a four-week meditation on what my next move might look like, including identifying core values and exploring how I could move forward deliberately and with confidence. I left our work together with a clearer picture of the kind of organization I'd like to contribute to, work-wise, and a more grounded sense of self and purpose."
How do I know if coaching is right for me? →
Life coaching is an effective way to progress your life into one that feels aligned, empowered, and fulfilling. Coaching is designed to continually give power back to the client (you!), to cultivate more growth and self-understanding. If you find yourself feeling like you might not be doing what you really want to do, in your career, physical space, relationships, activities, etc., life coaching can help you gain clarity in your future and take actions toward transformation. Different coaches will have different approaches and niches, so clients have options of the type of coach they want to work with. I specifically focus on helping driven, free-spirited women to deepen awareness around their life purpose, change their coaching, manage grief & change, and improve their wellbeing. I incorporate mindfulness, visualizations, somatics, and action planning to help clients achieve their change. To learn more about if we are a good fit, sign up for a complimentary 30 minute call.
How is coaching different from therapy? →
Therapy can be an amazing tool for working through past experiences, and with the right therapist you can create a beautiful space for healing and personal growth. On the other hand, life coaching is future-focused and progress oriented. Sessions will focus on where you are and where you want to go. Though we may touch on the past to gain more perspective and context, we will always be bringing it back to the present and the future. I will also support you with accountability tools and homework, because I know that many of the successes and the “a-ha”s actually occur outside of our time together.
Where are the coaching sessions held? →
Most clients and I meet via video conferencing. I use a platform that allows us to meet in a private room and communicate in real time with clear video and sound. I send a meeting link prior to our scheduled appointment. Alternatively, we can meet via phone calls.
What can I expect to get out of coaching with Sheila Anne? →
Expect to explore, take aligned action, transform, and sustain your results. Since coaching is a client-driven experience, you are in the driver's seat. Put lots of effort into our sessions, and you will be rewarded exponentially! It’s my job (and passion) to support you with a safe space, coaching tools, and additional perspectives.