Inhale | Exhale
Yoga allows us to drop from our busy brains into our bodies and limitless potential.
Working with me 1:1 ? You can bet we’ll be incorporating mindfulness, visualization, and intentional movement.
Looking to dip your toes in? You can start flowing with me ASAP:
Flow With Me
- Wednesday @ 3pm Mountain Time on Zoom - Contact me for the link
- Saturdays @ 8am Mountain Time on Instagram Live
- Sundays @ 8 am Mountain Time on Google Meet - Contact me for the link
- Visit yoga flows on the blog
- Check out my IGTV channel
- Contact me to book a virtual 1:1 or group class
Sheila’s Yoga Journey
Sheila initially picked up yoga as a cross training activity for other sports, and it evolved into a powerful tool for building inner strength, physical strength, and thoughtful self-study. Now, Sheila teaches yoga to empower others on their individual path, and to create a platform for an hour of unapologetic self-care and exploration. Her classes invite yogis to check in mentally, physically, and emotionally, and also to flex the muscles of mindfulness on and off the mat.
Sheila earned her 200 hour certification in yoga from South Boston Yoga in Boston, Massachusetts.
Past Teaching Spaces:
Sheila has also done a handful of one-off classes, including: